- The new vehicles will replace the aging fleet of vehicles that have been in service since 1972
- The new vehicle can carry 13 embarked Marines plus a crew of three to operate it
- 16 wheel craft can 65mph on land and has a range of more than 325 miles
- In sea, the craft can reach 6 knots and travel 12 nautical miles
The bomb that can see through bad weather: Raytheon's StormBreaker in 'operational testing'
- Bomb will initially be used by the F-15E Strike Eagle
- Planned to be integrated onto the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter by 2022
- Weapon is capable of flying more than 45 miles to strike mobile targets