Thousands of British jobs are safe as Bombardier wins its trade dispute with the U.S. over proposals to impose 292% tariffs on UK-built planes
- Boeing had complained that Bombardier was dumping its planes on U.S. market
- US International Trade Commission (ITC) threw out Chicago-based giant's case
- C series wings produced in Belfast will now not face tariffs, safeguarding jobss
Boeing could 'turn off' Britain's attack helicopters if UK sparks trade war as May warns punitive US tariffs on Bombardier are 'not the actions of a partner'
- British Prime Minster Theresa May has condemned Boeing after the dispute with Canadian firm Bombardier
- It comes as UK and US are on the brink of a trade war after Britain threatened to end contracts with Boeing
- But an army expert warned that the US company Boeing could simply 'turn off' the UK's attack helicopters