HOW ABOUT A FLYING AIRCRAFT CARRIER THAT could fly from London to New York at 1,150mph in THREE hours using a mini-fusion reactor
- My design of this lightweight sea based amphivious aircraft could carry some 500 assault troops and reach Mach 1.5. This aircraft would be armed with lasers and robotic swarms that can assist troops from the ground and skies, with hundreds of drones all working together. In effect these flying aircraft carriers are classified as sea planes.
Pentagon plans to have artificially intelligent pilots in its next-generation aircraft
- The Pentagon in Virginia is planning to introduce artificial intelligence to a future generation of fighter jets
- The plan is to use AI as co-pilots to humans and to help with sensory data and possibly with landings on aircraft carriers
- Such technology may be used in the US Navy's upcoming F/A-XX jet
- And it may also feature in the US Air Force's F-X fighter jet
- Both are being designed to enter operation by 2030 at the earliest
WILL FUTURE AIRCRAFT BE MADE FROM HUMAN-LIKE 'SKIN'?
This fits perfectly into the Navy’s increasingly high-priority movement to diffuse its combat capability over more assets and larger areas. This is known as Distributed Lethality, and it is becoming a very big deal on multiple levels within the halls of the Pentagon.
Turboelectric Distributed Propulsion Engine Cycle Analysis for Hybrid-Wing-Body Aircraft
FLYING AIRCRAFT CARRIERS in the future could be m..