“It was great meeting and shaking hands with the Polish Soldiers after the ceremony,” said Pvt. Jalani Jones, a 42A Human Resources Specialist, from Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1AD CAB. “The camaraderie was instant between us, even though we didn’t speak the same language.”
“We do not always get the opportunity to work with foreign armies,” said Spc. Jarrett Green, a 15P Aviation Operations Specialist from Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 3rd. Bn., 227th Avn. Regt., 1 ACB. “It’s a great experience to see new European countries and how their militaries operate.”
“The reception and integration from our Polish Allies has been fantastic,” said Maj. David Hankins, the Brigade Logistics Officer for 12th CAB. “Their logistical support made our setup much easier.”
- Russia is the traditional enemy of the Khazars, it was the Russians who finally drew a line under the criminal enterprise that was Khazaria by crushing the kingdom and sending the Khazars fleeing west into Europe where they became the Ashkenazi Jews. The Khazars have never forgiven Russia and never will as if you study the Protocols of Zion you will see that revenge is important to them, they are a very vindictive people who follow an agenda that has been in existence a very longtime, so to them, the passing of a few centuries matters not, they still ache for revenge.
- Russia is the last remaining powerful country that has maintained it’s sovereignty. The USA, Europe and most other countries have surrendered their sovereignty to a variety of multi-national corporate and banking interests and to intra-national trade groups like NAFTA, TAFTA and TTIP. Therefore Russia stands in the way of the plans for globalisation that are intended to place unprecedented power in the hands of a small group that are un-elected and above national governments. In Europe, the current unrest caused by the BREXIT debacle is a clear symptom of the unease felt by many at the centralisation of power into the hands of un-elected bureaucrats in Strassbourg and Brussels. The EU and Merkel are threatening Britain with the promise to sever trade ties should the British people vote to leave the EU. No-one seems to have noticed that Norway and Switzerland are not EU members but do most of their trade with the EU; so why should Britain not be afforded the same status?
- Russia has, since the dark days of the Yeltsin regime in the 1990s, completely transformed it’s military and technology, no longer do they have ‘a bunch of rusted out junk’ as Putin himself quipped. The Russian Army, while a fraction of it’s former size has transformed itself into a highly mobile all-arms force that is highly flexible in doctrine and deployment and is lavishly equipped with state of the art weapons and systems. In contrast, the US military has been declining in capabilities for decades. Rampant corruption has mean that every defense project ends up years behind schedule and costing vastly more than originally budgeted; therefore the US finds itself fielding weapons and equipment that is no longer the best in the world and in many cases, is barely fit for purpose. Even worse, since ww2, the US military has seen a decline in the quality and competency of it’s officer corps that truly boggles the mind. The only way this can be accounted for is deliberate policy – promote people based not on competency but on moral flexibility, willingness to follow any order, lack or regard for the lives of the men serving under them. The upshot of these two contrasting developments is that the Russian military is growing stringer while the USA’s forces are growing weaker and the European armies were never worth much anyways, the British being the exception, although they too are too reliant on US cooperation. So we get a situation where a mindset of ‘if we don’t fight them now, they will be too strong for us to be able to defeat’ develops among NATO commanders.
Putin unveils first new Russian tank since the end of the Cold War with most powerful gun ever as well as huge arsenal of most sophisticated military hardware
- T-14 Armata has made first public appearance for rehearsals ahead of parade to mark victory over Nazi Germany
- Armed with remote-controlled turret, automatic loading system and an internal armoured capsule to protect crew
- Tank is the product of Russia's ten-year armament program in which £254billion is being spent on new weaponry
- Putin accused of destabilising region by annexing Crimea, stoking war in Ukraine and breaching foreign airspace