DARPA TAKE NOTE: ONE THOUSAND FLYING CARRIER SHIPS CAN COUNTERACT THE NAVIES OF RUSSIA, CHINA & IRAN WITH THE SAME BUDGET PROPOSED BY TRUMP'S 350 SHIPS
The US military is taking a leaf out of Marvel's comic after it invited people to submit ideas for future 'aircraft carriers in the sky.'
MILITARY DRONES COULD SOON MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS
The flying ship is a ground effect vehicle (GEV) is a vehicle that is designed to attain sustained flight over a level surface (usually over the sea), by making use of ground effect, the aerodynamic interaction between the wings and the surface. Among the best known are the Soviet ekranoplans, but names like wing-in-ground-effect (WIG), flarecraft, sea skimmer, or wing-in-surface-effect ship (WISE) are also used.
US military will use SUPER LASERS with 150kW of power to knock out enemy missiles by 2020
- A 60 kW laser weapon will soon be installed on a US Army truck
- But experts believe that weapons with 150 kW power could be used by 2020
- Such a laser could knock out a missile sideways on, where it is most vulnerable
Russian submarines have increased patrols to the level last seen during the Cold War, navy chief says, as Putin spokesman says relations with US are 'maybe worse' than they were then
- Russian submarines have increased combat patrols to the level last seen during the Cold War
- The military has revived its strength thanks to a sweeping arms modernization program amid tensions with the West over Ukraine
- Elsewhere today, Putin's top spokesman said the relationship between the U.S. and Russia may be more antagonistic now than it was during the Cold War